The term ‘Penultimate Media’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to Penultimate Media Limited who is the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information, materials, products and services found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information, materials, products and services may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website or any products and services offered through this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information, materials, products and services available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and photographs. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice below, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- If all or any part of these terms and conditions is found to be void or unenforceable for any reason, that part of the terms and conditions shall, where possible, be severed from the
Free Website and Social Media Audit
- The website part of the free audit will be carried out by Penultimate Media Limited. The social media part of the free audit will be carried out by Social Media 365, a separate business entity to Penultimate Media Limited.
- Penultimate Media and Social Media 365 are separate business entities working together to provide this service.
- The offer laid out in this website of a free website and social media audit does not form a contract, engagement or agreement between Penultimate Media, Social Media 365 and you.
- It shall be at Penultimate Media’s and Social Media 365’s sole discretion as to whether or not to engage with you and carry out the free website and social media audit after you have enquired about the service. Penultimate Media and Social Media 365 reserve the right to refuse to carry out the free website and social media audit and are under no obligation to carry out the audit after you have enquired.
- If the free audit is carried out the total of Penultimate Media’s and Social Media 365’s obligations to you will be the free website and social media audit only.
- Should you wish to act on any of the recommendations in the free audit or engage with either business for other products or services, this will be charged either as a fixed cost project or at Penultimate Media’s and Social Media 365’s standard billable rates and will require your agreement to a payment schedule, statement of work and terms and conditions prior to commencement of any work by either business.
- Penultimate Media and Social Media 365 reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
Penultimate Media Limited does not accept legal responsibility for any confidential information that may be sent to it by you from this website or by you sending any other message to Penultimate Media Limited over the Internet.
Please note therefore that any information sent to Penultimate Media Limited over the Internet will be sent at your own personal risk. Internet communications may not be secure. Penultimate Media Limited recommends that you do not send any confidential information to it over the Internet unless it is sent by some secure method of transmission using appropriate encryption technology.
This website and its content is copyright of Penultimate Media Limited – © Penultimate Media Limited 2022. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.